Saturday, May 19, 2007

oh my lovely brother..

My dearest brother, you know i hate you so much, and i know you hate me too.
why you always mind all my problem. can you just do your stuff and i do mine.
and stop pretending that our father hurts you so much. well, actually, its obvious that he loves me more than he does to you.

Last week it was going so smooth. no talking, no borrowing from each other, nothing!.
we were acting like we didn't know each other and i enjoyed it so much!.

But this week, i've never hated anyone like this before.

It's my camera, it's my fuckin canon 400D, not yours!.
i dropped it and its my problem, not yours!!!!.
i just don't fucking care if you drop your guitar, it's yours, it's your own problem.

You're just a retarded emo, a fake emo,the one who always depressed or maybe you're just an attention whore but hey!, you did it!, you did it perfectly!. everyone thinks that i am a bad younger brother!.

And yeah mother, he's just a fake spoiled emo.

And yeah for the iPod,you know why they bought us the 60gb.
they wanted us to share.to make us closer!
but it didn't work, it's not working, it will never be!

Oh mother, you said that how much i hate him, he's still my brother.
but wtf!!, he did nothing but mentally abusing me.

Ay brother,i know i never argue. it's not because i agree with you.
it's just because you're completely wrong and lazy to have a fight.
anyway i am smarter and more hard-working than you.

Oh father, stop pretending that you love him, i know you just trying to be wise enough like you told me before.

Oh parents, stop fighting. I know, its all about him!.

Oh my dear sister, we are pretty close. and i think our whole family will be happier without him. he's the main problem in our family.

Yay sister, don't you think it's better if he was our driver/chauffeur, our parents always ask him to drive though.

oh me myself, i know it's tough. but you have to get it through. remember, next year is your happiest moment in your life, you will never see him for a long time.


ps:
okay it's not our iPod, it's your iPod.
kaya org susah aja sih!.

1 comment:

naira said...

ehehee sabar yaah mas adiit x)
dl sy jg sering berantem sm adik tercinta, tp skrg malah kangeen bgt hikssss T_T